Thursday, November 29, 2012

STITCH AND SLASH

Well, I started my Stitch and Slash class.  This is my first on-line class ever and I am very excited about it.  For those of you who don't know, Craftsy.com gives many classes in many different art/crafts.  This particular class is being given by Carol Ann Waugh.

Anyone who is a fiber artist knows she has several fabrics that are in her stash that must have been brought in by the Ugly Fabric Fairy.  I have no idea what in the world I was thinking when I bought the green and yellow bug fat quarter but it looks like it will do very nicely for this project.  I probably bought it thinking I would put it in a quilt for one of the grandchildren but I can't bring myself to think about them covering themselves up with bugs......Eeewwwwwwww.  I will post pictures as the class progresses.

No comments:

Post a Comment

From the Studio

From the Studio
Paradise Found /private collection

Blog Archive