Thursday, November 15, 2012

THE COLORS OF FALL


Fall wall hanging
I don't do a great deal of traditional quilting but recently a friend of mine came to me with this pattern and asked if we could make it together.  She is new to quilting but it is a simple pattern so I agreed to make one and she would make one also.  It was fun to do and now we are both looking at making this pattern in Christmas colors.


Instead of hanging it on the wall I decided to hang it on the door that opens into the living room.  It makes the entrance look quite festive.  Fall is my favorite time of year so unlike the pattern, I made the colors bright and vivid.  It will be interesting to see what the Christmas one ends up looking like.

No comments:

Post a Comment

From the Studio

From the Studio
Paradise Found /private collection

Blog Archive