Monday, November 12, 2012

QUIET TIMES

I haven't been on the computer much these days.  I have actually enjoyed the quiet creative time it has brought to me.  It has been nice.  Lately, I have been asking myself what it is that I expect to get out of blogging and why did I start it in the first place.  I ask myself questions like:  do I really want to share all of my thoughts in this blog?  where do I want to take this blog?  where do I want this blog to take me?

When I first began to write here I wanted to use this place as a way to share my creations.  But I am beginning to realize that it needs to be more than that.  It needs to be a place where I explore not only what it is that I create but also why.  What is the energy that flows through me that makes me want to dance with my creations?  What happens to me when I create......where do I go in my mind?  I don't know the answers to any of these questions...not yet at least.  I do know that I will continue to blog as a way to stay connected not just with those who read my blog but also with myself.  Maybe this is why I blog at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

From the Studio

From the Studio
Paradise Found /private collection

Blog Archive