Monday, November 26, 2012

GIVING THANKS

Giving a class in Embellishing
This past Thanksgiving was a wonderful one.  We spent Thursday with one of my best friends from high school.  Her home is a canvas that she is constantly adding to.  I love to spend time at her house and sit among the many clay pots, figurines and animals she has collected over the years.  My friend loves to feed the squirrels and she has one as a pet.  I can't tell the difference between her pet squirrel and the rest of them but she can.  They all have names and they come to her when she calls them.  She has two birds, two dogs, and a cat.  She loves them all and it is clear that they love her.

We then travelled to Massachusetts to visit with my sister and her family.  Every year we congregate at her house where we eat, drink and laugh the entire weekend.  This year the feast was even more impressive than the year before.  I always come home refreshed and ready for another day in my studio.  I know that I have a wonderful life filled with wonderful people who I love and who love me!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

From the Studio

From the Studio
Paradise Found /private collection

Blog Archive