Thursday, August 11, 2011

FEELING GUILTY

I am not sure what is going on today but I am here in my studio feeling guilty for being up here doing wonderful things like beading on a new hat that I made.  There is so much to do in order to get ready for the quilt show this weekend and I am feeling side tracked by all of the things I need to do around the house.  It takes up so much energy and I find that it stifles my creativity.  This is a female thing for sure and one that stops many of us from doing great creative art.  Gosh, I wish I had a maid.  Speaking of which, I think I will get a lottery ticket while I am out picking up some things for the quilt show today.

I would love to hear how others get over there guilty feelings when they are working on their art.  If you don't feel guilty then tell me why?  I really would love to know.


No comments:

Post a Comment

From the Studio

From the Studio
Paradise Found /private collection

Blog Archive