Sunday, September 20, 2009

A STUDIO REVISITED

Oh my Goddess!!!!!I am really going to have a sewing studio. I am so excited I can't stand it. Just the thought of it has me going crazy sewing. It won't be long before I move in...October 1st to be exact. Yeah, I know, Windham is 20 minutes further to Woodstock and I don't even want to tell you how long it is going to take for me to get to my ASG meetings but the sacrifice is well worth it. There are projects that I must finish and I will begin packing as soon as I get back from Woodstock today. Jay is happy because he loves the mountains and, quite frankly, I think he is mostly happy because my biggest sewing machine won't be in the living room any more. (Although I will admit sewing in front of the fireplace was unbelievable. Now I will have to go downstairs to sit in front of our fireplace but I can always do my knitting there. Sweaters anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment

From the Studio

From the Studio
Paradise Found /private collection

Blog Archive