Thursday, September 10, 2009

SOMETIMES TWO IS BETTER THAN ONE

Today has not been a very productive day so far. I really can't figure out why. Some days are just like that I guess. I wonder if Linda Lee, or Eckhorne ever have days like this and if they do how do they snap themselves out of it. Reading the ASG newsletter hasn't helped much though I thought it might. Let's see, I went for a walk, I read the ASG site, am entering on my blog. Nothing, absolutely nothing. Perhaps if I just sit in front of my machine and stare at it something may come. It isn't like I don't have projects to complete. How do others handle blocks when they come?
I wish I could find just one other person who likes to sew, then maybe we could get together once a week and just sew whatever we wanted to. Maybe even collaborate on a piece or two. Actually, now that I am thinking of it I might give my new friend Linda a call. Perhaps she would be interested in something like that. Hey maybe there is still hope for this day after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

From the Studio

From the Studio
Paradise Found /private collection

Blog Archive