Wednesday, September 2, 2009

THE JUICE IS FLOWING

For whatever reason, unknown to me, I am in such a creative mood. I really enjoy it when it happens. Sometimes it is hard for others around me because all I really want to do is sew or knit or sew beads on my newest art quilt. I can get so involved in what I am doing that I don't always want to stop and eat. I find that having to stop for anything really breaks up my rhythm. Do others find themselves so involved they hate to stop and eat? Or am I just going over the edge. who knows but I am finding that I am not taking care of myself the way I should. So much to do between my job, my art, my nc house that I haven't sold yet, the house I am buying with my partner......no wonder I feel as though I am going over the edge. With all that I involved I am amazed that the creative juice is flowing so hard.... Who knows except that I am enjoying what I am doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

From the Studio

From the Studio
Paradise Found /private collection

Blog Archive