Sunday, November 3, 2013

ZENTANGLE* CLASS IN 9 DAYS

The entire month of October vanished!!!  Yes, vanished.  I don't know what else to say about it.  I am barely ready for my ZenTangle class in Providence but I am very excited.  There are so many possibilities for its application beyond drawing but the concept is the same.  No matter what the application, it is a mindful meditation in action.  I will be blogging my experience as the class progresses.

In the meantime I am getting ready for another craft fair right after I come back from RI.  It will be a lot of fun but it will also mean that there is so much work to do.  Dream Designs will be at St. Judes Apostle Church in Wynantskill, NY on Saturday, November 16th.

 We will be showcasing our Christmas Collection along with our Gone Country Collection.  Some of our other collections include children's themes, wildlife, sports, and botanical.  Joanne and I hope to see you there

2 comments:

  1. Andi, I can't wait to hear about your ZenTangle class. I've tried my hand at them, but not very successfully, I'm afraid., I think it's because I'm convinced I have no talent whatsoever for drawing, so I sabotage myself from the get-go. Enjoy your class!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to go. I hope to learn a great deal and bring back lots of ideas. Isn't this fun?!!!! Speaking of fun......I had lunch with Cheryl. She is taking the most marvelous class. We have got to get together!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

From the Studio

From the Studio
Paradise Found /private collection

Blog Archive