Thursday, November 14, 2013

I AM CERTIFIED!!!!!

I can't even begin to describe the wonderful experience I have had for the last few days with Maria and Rick, Molly and Martha and the rest of the crew from Zentangle TM.  The group of people were amazing and the food was wonderful.  I met several women who I know will be lifelong connections.
Maria, me, and Rick

Rick and Marie have got to be two of the sweetest people I have ever
met. The artwork that they have created only surpasses their willingness to share their love of what they do and how they do it.  The seminar left me empowered and exhausted all at the same time.I don't know how others would describe their seminar experience but for me, when I was creating my tangles I was completely there.  Every part of me was in the moment.  It was like an energy that flowed from my brain, to my hand, through my pen.....to the beautiful paper and back again.  The flow of contemplative creativity opened up a new world for me.  A word to those who think this new "creative wave" is just doodling couldn't be more mistaken.

My Zentangle  done on a coaster from the Hotel Providence.

I am not sure how exactly, but drawing this was truly a meditation in ink.  I love it so much I wanted to take it home with me instead of giving it up to the hotel to be added to the ones they have been collecting.  The woman sitting next to me told me that I should let it go so it could be shared with others and of course she was right.  So I released any attachment to it and gladly added it to the rest of the amazing works of art that were also given to be framed and hung on the walls of the Hotel Providence.

It is getting late for me so I am going to say good night.  I will be dreaming of all the ways I can express my love for this new found art and the healing effects that it has.   Namaste





1 comment:

From the Studio

From the Studio
Paradise Found /private collection

Blog Archive