Sunday, March 25, 2012

STILL FISHING!!!!!

The weather is back to more seasonable temps and quite frankly, I am a bit happy about it.  It isn't that I don't like warm temperatures.  I do.  But what I really enjoy is the transition from one season to the next.  Spring, then summer, then fall, then winter.  It is hard on my body to go from winter to summer.  The lack of  seasonal transitions was by far the hardest thing for me to handle when I lived in the south.  Air-conditioning aside, it just didn't feel right for this northerner.

The cooler temps makes it easier to stay in the studio.  In the picture above  I am working on my fish quilt.  It is coming along quite nicely even though I am not sure if I like it yet.  It has been fun working on it though and that is what is most important to me.  I especially like the beaded fishing hook although I am not sure it fits. What do you think?  Should I keep it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

From the Studio

From the Studio
Paradise Found /private collection

Blog Archive