Friday, March 9, 2012

MACHINE QUILTING

I really love this quilt.  Unfortunately, the person I was quilting this for had decided that she wanted the entire quilt machine quilted in lime green.  I love lime green but I wasn't sure about doing the entire quilt that way.  There were so many pieces that were just beautiful and I was afraid the quilting would distract from them.  It is always a balancing act.  So I decided to pencil in the design I thought might work and when I was finished I knew that the lime green would have to be limited.  But before I made the final decision, I took the quilt to my customer for her final thoughts.  She agreed that the lime green should be limited.

No comments:

Post a Comment

From the Studio

From the Studio
Paradise Found /private collection

Blog Archive