Saturday, March 24, 2012

ARTISTS' BILL OF RIGHTS

I was a pinterest member until I read the article on "Pinterest verses ethics and the Law" which can be found here:  http://artists-bill-of-rights.org/news/campaign-news/pinterest-versus-ethics-and-the-law-%11-part-1/.  I know that it is a long link but I think that it is important for everyone who creates, appreciates and lives their art to maintain an ethical stance concerning the beauty that others create.  Since reading the article and going back to fully reading the legal terms of being a member of pinterest, I have decided to delete my account and have removed the pin from this blog.  I believe in the rights of others and try to be respectful and considerate.  I would want others to do the same for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

From the Studio

From the Studio
Paradise Found /private collection

Blog Archive