Thursday, February 2, 2012

I AM STILL LEARNING

I have been very busy in the studio working on art quilts, my long arm, knitting and exploring art on the internet.  I came across this wonderful site titled Zentangle that I want to share.  Zentangle was created by Rick Roberts and Maria Thomas.  It is amazing what art the mind can create using simple lines.  There is so much more to learn but I find it challenging to balance the creative side with the student side of me.......Maybe it is all one.........Hmmmm.

4 comments:

  1. I have the mats, haven't got the technique yet, but the video is excellent of how to do it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to check it out right now, Andi. I, too, have been busy in my sewing room. I seem to spend lots more time there in the winter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't ordered it yet but I plan to. What have you been up to Arlene

    ReplyDelete

From the Studio

From the Studio
Paradise Found /private collection

Blog Archive