Thursday, February 16, 2012

A PARTNER TO PLAY WITH

Yesterday, my friend Marit came to visit my studio.  We had a lot of fun and got some real sewing in which was great.  I enjoy sewing with other fiber artists.  Having someone to bounce ideas off of makes things so interesting.  Off course Gibbs got into the act and thought it was so much fun having two people to annoy instead of just me!  He is a great dog though and Marit was quite impressed with how he picked up something I dropped and brought it to me.  All in all it was a splendid afternoon.  Thank you so much Marit for coming out to play!

2 comments:

  1. I love the photo, Andi. How did you create this piece?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, through trick photography! It is just a plain quilt with some effects thrown in.

    ReplyDelete

From the Studio

From the Studio
Paradise Found /private collection

Blog Archive