Wednesday, October 27, 2010

WHAT A BEAUTIFUL DAY

The weather here in the Catskill Mountains is unbelievable. It is warm and the woodsy smells make me feel so wonderful. It has been a high energy day too. The weather has taken me out of the studio and into the garage where I am painting and staining in preparation for my friend Annie who is going to help me build a sideboard tomorrow. We are both very excited.

Last night was knitting with the Mountain Top Knitters. I love going because we get so much knitting done. Monica came in with a beautiful afghan that would have taken me two months to do but it only took her one week. She is amazing. But she isn't the only one. I really got lucky when I moved to this road. Karen loves to sew and Ruthie loves to knit. How more wonderful can it get.

Well, back to the garage to paint some more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

From the Studio

From the Studio
Paradise Found /private collection

Blog Archive