Wednesday, October 20, 2010

THE PLIGHT OF THE UFOS

I am told that having several unfinished projects is part of the artistic process. I must be really creative then because I have more ufos than I care to admit. Christmas is coming, grandchildren to knit and quilt for. Holy cow.....I feel guilty sitting here writing in my blog instead of working on my projects. How do others handle ufos is beyond me. Sometimes I swear that I am not going to work on another project until I finish the ones I started. Trust me, that hasn't worked. Neither has denying myself a sewing goody until I finish something. Maybe I should just pick up the first one I come to and get it done.

I think that is what I will do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

From the Studio

From the Studio
Paradise Found /private collection

Blog Archive