Sunday, February 21, 2010

SURGERY TAKES ME OUT OF THE STUDIO FOR 2 WEEKS!

I can't believe it is nine days since I had my surgery. Hopefully the next week will go by more quickly and I will be back in the studio in no time.

It is hard though.....I keep looking up those stairs knowing what is waiting for me. In the meantime, my knitting will keep me going until then.

The first quilt class was held yesterday. It is one of two classes. I heard that it is a really good class and that the teacher is equally as good. I almost went but my neighbor convinced me that it was too soon for me to go to something like that so soon after surgery. I suppose she is right but I came so close...

No comments:

Post a Comment

From the Studio

From the Studio
Paradise Found /private collection

Blog Archive