Sunday, February 7, 2010

TODAY I SEW!

I can't believe it. Today I am actually sewing in my studio. It is a beautiful sunny day here on top of the mountain and I am feeling on top of the world. I love it here. Unfortunately, I wish I could say that Jay is having as good a day as I am. He is putting up tongue and grove pine but it isn't going well at the moment. He is still singing though so that is a good sign.

The new quilt shop in town is just beautiful and I look forward to the classes that will be coming. I am also looking forward to trying out a Gammil long arm sewing machine in April. Speaking of which, is anyone going to the Original Sewing and Quilt Expo in April? It will be in Worcester Ma from April 8 through the 9th. I am going so if anyone in the Catskill area wants to go send me a note. I will be driving in so hop a ride. It will be so much fun!

Just a reminder.....come and visit The Patchwork Co. in Windham. You won't be sorry.

Happy sewing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

From the Studio

From the Studio
Paradise Found /private collection

Blog Archive