Monday, March 1, 2010

SNOW STORM OF THE CENTURY

It is quite a sight to see the snow from the studio window. It is like having a birds eye view of a major weather event. I can get into the studio with little difficulty now and am working on projects that were on hold because of the surgery. A little bit of work still needs to be done but the machines are up and out and ready to do my bidding.

I haven't been able to visit the new quilt shop for the past three weeks and plan a trip at the end of the week. It is wonderful to have the Patchwork Co. in Windham. Have I mentioned that? Well, it has been a hectic day and I need to rest. I will be posting pictures of the studio when it is finished.

Until then....Happy sewing

No comments:

Post a Comment

From the Studio

From the Studio
Paradise Found /private collection

Blog Archive