Saturday, October 10, 2009

THE SERGER SURVIVED!!!!

It has been over a year since I have seen my serger because it has been packed away. Right now I am looking at it in disbelief because it is finally out. All of my sewing machines are finally out. I decided that I am going to make the right half of my studio the sewing room and the left half my knitting room and video education room. Despite the excitement, it has been hard on us emotionally. Lots of money going out and very little coming in. It will change and we are definitely counting our blessings. Jay and I have much to be grateful for and it never goes unnoticed. I can say that throughout it all I have missed my sons the most. Where ever you both are, know that the day never closes where I don't think of you. Speaking of which, I have grandchildren I need to make Christmas presents for so I had better get going.

No comments:

Post a Comment

From the Studio

From the Studio
Paradise Found /private collection

Blog Archive