Wednesday, February 15, 2017

A TREE IS NOT A BUSINESS PLAN

A Business Plan the artists way!
I have been working on my business plan for quite awhile.  In fact, it has been months in the works and I still have to give it another edit.  But in order to  move the process along, I decided to create a picture of my business plan to help boost my energy because, as anyone will tell you, writing a business plan is quite daunting at best.

"Creating" a business plan has been quite a wonderful process.  It helped me focus and  put on paper my vision for Creative Meditations.  Money does not grow on trees (LOL), I know but identifying clear goals and intentions by writing them on leaves just seems so natural. Perhaps I am ready to launch my to-do list. Oh.......wait, I think I will add more leaves!


No comments:

Post a Comment

From the Studio

From the Studio
Paradise Found /private collection

Blog Archive