Monday, October 3, 2016

THE GREAT GERMAN SHEPERD





I have a german shepherd.  He is my baby and he is the silliest dog I have ever owned. We got him as a pup and right from the start we knew we would be in for a ride!  Exept we didn't anticipate that the only issue was going to be that he hates riding in the car!

Like many large breeds, he has no clue about his size.  Only that he thinks he can sit in your lap.  There he is sitting with his auntie (or should I say (sitting on his auntie!) watching daddy making something in the kitchen.  He helps me with the laundry and takes off my socks in the evening.  Actually, once the sun goes down he will try to take off anyone's socks should they be dumb enough to take off their shoes while in the house.  Doesn't matter who it is, guest and family alike.  A firm no puts a stop to it of course but you have to give him an A for trying.  I also taught him to say banana....well, he doesn't really say banana but he will try to say it al long as there is a treat involved.  And can he talk?!  If and when he is in the car all he does is bark.  You can hear him coming in the next town.

I am a german shepherd owner and it takes a rare breed to own a rare breed.












No comments:

Post a Comment

From the Studio

From the Studio
Paradise Found /private collection

Blog Archive