Saturday, September 24, 2016

Yippy Yuppo

Ink and yuppo
I am having so much fun with alcohol inks and yuppo.  Even though these are pretty, I am still not getting the effect that I want.  Practice, practice, practice.  It is an experiment where the potential is limitless.  Once I get an effect I am happy enough to reproduce I will be putting them in the shop.

Thursday and Friday I spent an overnight at the camp.  It was nice to be off the grid (again).  So quiet, no phones, no cell service gave me time to reflect on the different directions my company can take.  And even though it is very exciting I sometimes feel overwhelmed with all the possiblilites.  If anyone in the Catskill region reads my blog and would like to have a very part-time job, or internship, let me know.  I would love to talk to you.  The business is small but there are several areas I need help with.  Organization, marketing, packaging...... And I am always looking for another artist to play with!!!!!  If you are interested send me an email.  Reply to andrea@creativezenart.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

From the Studio

From the Studio
Paradise Found /private collection

Blog Archive