Saturday, March 1, 2014

MARCH COMES IN LIKE A LION

Newest Zentangle
March 1st.  I am sitting in my office contemplating the day and if I can believe my rhododendrons right outside my window it doesn't look very cold out there.  I am excited that it is March.  A new month "marching" closer to spring.  The sun is shining and I may go to Woodstock today 'cause I have the fever.

I am back to quilting again.  It has been awhile.  In fact, I have begun to work on several UFO's that should have been finished quite some time ago. But for some unknown reason I have the energy now.  February was tough and all I wanted to do was sleep which has made me feel incredibly lazy.  This week I will go  back to my quilting group and see what has been going on with them.

I haven't forgotten my promise to let you know when I am teaching a Zentangle (r) class.  As soon as I work out the final details I will post here.  Right now I am going to read some of my favorite art blogs.


No comments:

Post a Comment

From the Studio

From the Studio
Paradise Found /private collection

Blog Archive