Thursday, April 18, 2013

DREAM DESIGNS

Dream Designs
Pillow cases made in the Catskill Mountains
It is good to be back!  While I was out of the studio my girlfriend and business partner Joanne started a business called Dream Designs.  The photo on the left is a sample of some of our items that we make; all of 100% cotton, french seams, and thoughtfully paired designs.  The idea was Joanne's brain child and I jumped at the chance to work with her.  Our product has been received very well and we will be adding more designs as we go.      
Dream Designs

Every time I make a pair I think of who might enjoy them.  Once the pair is complete I repeat this mantra to myself....."May you be happy, May you be healthy, May your dreams be fulfilled".   

I am still creating art quilts and wearable art.  I am also becoming a Certified Zentangle Teacher.  I am very excited about this.  For those viewing this blog for the first time I did a previous post as to what a Zentangle is. Until the next time....
May you be happy, May you be healthy, May your dreams be fulfilled.

No comments:

Post a Comment

From the Studio

From the Studio
Paradise Found /private collection

Blog Archive