Friday, April 26, 2013

ANOTHER FLANNEL QUILT


The weather is still chilly outside but the weatherman is promising a warmup soon.  In the meantime I am trying to finish up another quilt similar to the one here.  Once the top is complete I will put it on my long arm and quilt it.

In the meantime I am practicing different quilting styles that might fit the top.  So far my favorite one is doing half circles throughout.  I haven't gotten into pantographs yet but I am gearing up for that.  I am also thinking about renting space for my long arm quilting projects.  In any case, I had better get sewing!  I will keep you posted.

2 comments:

  1. I have two tops finished and am afraid to start quilting. Machine quilting anything other than a baby quilt is new to me. I keep practicing, but eventually just have to "bite the bullet.

    ReplyDelete

From the Studio

From the Studio
Paradise Found /private collection

Blog Archive