Tuesday, December 27, 2011

THE ZEN OF CREATIVITY

I am reading a wonderful book called the Zen of Creativity.  The author is a Buddhist monk who writes about the origins of the faith/belief.  In this particular book he specifically writes about how human spirituality manifests itself in the form of art and it is through art that the human spirit expresses and translates reality.  The thought is provoking isn't it?

When I am in my studio creating I am certainly in a reality that feels grounded to me.  It is interesting that as my hands create my mind appears to be open and silent.  My hands seem to translate a thought process that I am not always aware of.  Then all of a sudden it is there..........a creative meditation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

From the Studio

From the Studio
Paradise Found /private collection

Blog Archive