Monday, April 19, 2010

THE LONG ARM IS COMING! THE LONG ARM IS COMING!

I did it!!!! I bought a long arm quilt machine to add to my design business. It cost a bunch and I was having a heart attack all the way home. My plan is to pay it off by making it work for me. It is going to be fun.

The studio is rocking but I will admit the the surgery knocked me for a loop. Today was tough but I got up there and did some sewing. I am designing a dress and I have to say that I absolutely love it. Tomorrow I will work on the sleeves, then hem it and place some beads on it. It is really wonderful to have a room big enough for all of my toys and I am very grateful.

Once I get my ufo's finished I am going to begin to sew through my library. It should prove very interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

From the Studio

From the Studio
Paradise Found /private collection

Blog Archive