Thursday, August 20, 2009

BE FEARLESS

My friend and I just got back from the movies. We went to see Julie and Julia. If you haven't had a chance to see it yet, it is a must see for all of us who can identify with how important and rewarding it is to follow your bliss. Julia just wanted something to do. Julie just wanted to do something noteworthy. Both wanted to share their bliss with the world and both had wonderful partners to spur them on. The movie struck such a chord in me that I became part of the movie. I was there when Julia walked into that classroom ready to be taught and eager to learn.

The message for the artist is to never give up, never give in, and always always always follow your bliss. Most important, be fearless.

2 comments:

  1. Tell me what fibers you are gathering Andi. I have a few connections left from wool and angora sources we used to use in the days we had the sheep and angora goats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of wool and angora. Mohair as well. Have you done any needle art?

    ReplyDelete

From the Studio

From the Studio
Paradise Found /private collection

Blog Archive