Friday, July 17, 2009

Quilting Arts Adult content?

Sometimes art can produce big surprises in the most unusual places. Got an email from quilting arts that the series I had ordered (and received) had adult content and that a new dvd was being sent to me and would I kindly destroy the one in my possession. Now, I don't know how busy you may be but when I got the dvd, I was in the middle of other things so I put it to the side for later viewing.....Well, you know I have to watch it now. How in the world could quilting produce adult content. Stay tuned...I will let you know.

2 comments:

  1. Please see the product recall information on the Quilting Arts home page for more information about this incident. If you have purchased a copy of Quilting Arts TV Series 400 DVDs, please contact our customer support team at (866) 949-1646. http://www.quiltingarts.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. LuckyinKY...this was a post that was meant for the amusement of the reader. I already know about the recall. I am sure that whatever happened was, although serious for quilting arts, has less meaning to the public at large.

    ReplyDelete

From the Studio

From the Studio
Paradise Found /private collection

Blog Archive