Friday, July 24, 2009

OH WHAT A NIGHT!

My fellow creators....what are you working on? I have several projects on the table. To many in fact because I want to complete all of them at once. While I create, I spend time dreaming about my perfect studio. How wonderful it will be when I finally have it. What is my perfect studio you ask? Talk about a room with a view, and everything is so organized. A magical space to play alone or with another co-creator. A place to laugh and learn and sing and dance my way through fabric, paint, thread, and who knows what else. A place to let my inner child come out. I bow to her and giggle and together we are cutting shapes and putting them together. Let's see....oh how delightful and imaginative you are! I love it when you come out and play with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

From the Studio

From the Studio
Paradise Found /private collection

Blog Archive