Friday, February 26, 2016

SHARING A STUDIO

I love to create in my new studio.  It is large and full of light. Sometimes I get my inspiration just looking at all the material, paint, and ink that surrounds me. Other times it is a ride in the country on bright sunny days.

There have been moments, recently where I wish I could share my studio with other artists who mostly work alone but would love an occasional collaborations (otherwise known as someone to play with.  Sharing a space with another like minded individual can be so fruitful.  Maybe I should do a shout out for a once a week studio party where we could join together here at Creative Meditations and simply have fun.  I am serious.  If you live in the Catskill area and want to come play, send me an email creativemeditations1@gmail.com.  Let's have some fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

From the Studio

From the Studio
Paradise Found /private collection

Blog Archive