Wednesday, July 2, 2014

HELLO JUNE, GOODBYE JUNE....

Today I am feeling a bit nostalgic so I am going psychedelic today.  No, I am not revisiting my childhood.....just trying to slow down time a bit.  June just flew by and I didn't get a chance to blog.

Jay and I are looking for a new home and ours has been up for sale for almost three months.  I crave a more simple life where one can just "do your own thing" without the hassle of crazy neighbors.  You would think that with all that technology has given us the nuts in this world would stay occupied and never come out of their houses.  Well...enough about that.

I am working on scheduling my next Zentangle class.  It looks like it will be at the end of July.  As soon as I know I will post it on Facebook and here.  In the meantime, my sewing machine is waiting for me so I had better get moving before the storm rolls in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

From the Studio

From the Studio
Paradise Found /private collection

Blog Archive