Wednesday, December 18, 2013

THE PROCESS OF INTENTION


The other night during meditation a thought entered my mind.  I posted it to face book before I posted on my blog.  It gave me pause and I have been thinking about it every moment since then.  In order to be good one must practice.  In order to practice one must be disciplined.  In order to be disciplined one must be dedicated.  When I posted to face book, a long time friend added that one must also include intention as intention is without judgement so is free of assumptions and expectations.........And I will add that when one is free of assumptions and expectations one cannot fail.

Good night my dear friend Aliceann.  Namaste to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

From the Studio

From the Studio
Paradise Found /private collection

Blog Archive