Saturday, August 3, 2013

THE TROUBLE WITH LONG ARM QUILTING

Six days and counting for when this quilt has to be finished.  Every long arm quilter will tell you about tension problems, skipped stitches etc., and of course, tension headaches!!!!!  But despite how imperfect it is , the darn quilt is still going into the show.  Thank goodness this show isn't juried because I would be in real trouble.  I have learned a great deal though and am becoming one with my machine......ommmmmmm.

I love this quilt and the stitching design that I chose.  Just don't look to close!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Don't know why this isn't showing up in my feed, but I love the quilting pattern you chose. I have a book by Angela Walters and was admiring a similar pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not sure either but I have been working on this since our chat last night.

    ReplyDelete

From the Studio

From the Studio
Paradise Found /private collection

Blog Archive