Friday, December 7, 2012

QUICK HELLO

Right now I am in the middle of monitoring a sixth grade test so I thought I would take a moment to check in.  I have been thinking about what to do with my new stitch and slash project which is suppose to be a pillow in its final form.  However, I decided that if there is one thing I don't need it is another pillow so.......I decided that it will be a wall quilt.  I have so many ideas about embellishing this quilt that I don't know where to start but you can bet that there will be beads, paint, stamped images and decorative stitches somewhere in the piece.  It won't be long before you see my project although it will be in stages.  Until then......

No comments:

Post a Comment

From the Studio

From the Studio
Paradise Found /private collection

Blog Archive