Monday, April 16, 2012

PROMISES, PROMISES

I try so hard not to break promises and I cringe to myself every time I do.  Good intentions abound when a promise is given but sometimes things happen that makes keeping a promise impossible or at the very least, unlikely.  Take this blog for instance.  I promised myself that I would keep my readers updated where the studio redo was concerned.  Instead, I have been busy doing other things like helping my husband with the bedroom renovation.  (I promised him I would help).  It seems like breaking a promise to help someone else is how it always starts.

I also promised to keep up with my blog every day but that hasn't happened either.  Mostly because I do so many things in a day that the computer always takes a back seat. Perhaps trying to blog every day is not a goal I can keep for right now.  Perhaps what I really need to do is blog on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday of each week and I have a chance to write more often I will.

In the meantime....I promise to work on keeping my promises!

No comments:

Post a Comment

From the Studio

From the Studio
Paradise Found /private collection

Blog Archive