Monday, October 17, 2011

TIME FLIES

Well, I am suppose to be cleaning my office because I have a trip to NH to prepare for.  But, I just came back from a weekend of quilter's bliss, err, retreat and as you can tell by Betty's photo we had a great time.  The quilts that were shown during show and tell on Sunday were just beautiful.  I don't know how judges do it because I would have given all of them a blue ribbon.

What a weekend it was!  For the first time ever, my Viking failed me and I had to go home and get my sister Pam's Kenmore.  It ran like a charm so I able to get the quilt I was working on almost done.  I have two more rows to do and then I put it up on the long arm.  I will post pictures when I do.

Until then.......happy sewing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

From the Studio

From the Studio
Paradise Found /private collection

Blog Archive