Thursday, July 21, 2011

THE STUDIO IS HOT!!!!

No......really..... I don't mean hot as in "baby your hot!".......it is hot as heck up here.  But, with two fans going I can create for a short while.  Last year I almost had AC but there was a bit of a fiasco putting it in and so I decided that for the short time we get ac weather I could tough it out.  And sew........here I am toughing it out.

The table has some beading that I am doing on a quilt and the long arm has a quilt that I am about to put on.  The Patchworkers are forging ahead with our quilt show and it promises to be a really good one.  It will be held in August on the 13th and the 14th and will be at the Catholic Church in Windham, NY.  There will be many beautiful award winning quilts as well as free refreshments.  Drop by if you get a chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

From the Studio

From the Studio
Paradise Found /private collection

Blog Archive