Saturday, March 26, 2011

CRAZY QUILTING MAKES ME CRAZY!!!!!

Yeah, well some would say I was crazy long before now. I have been spending lots of time in the studio working on the outfit that I am putting in the fashion show. Boy is the time going by quickly but I always work best under pressure. There is still lots to do getting the ideas from my head to the sewing machine. Maybe I should enter a contest with myself to make me finish projects sooner.

I sent one of my quilts off to Providence Rhode Island where they are going to have a national quilt show in April. I want to go but I can't because the fashion show is during the same weekend. I am excited about all of it but the pressure is on and boy and I feeling it. Jay is really proud of me and his support really spurs me on.

I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

From the Studio

From the Studio
Paradise Found /private collection

Blog Archive