Friday, December 17, 2010

OH HAPPY DAY!!!

I am giddy...yes I am. BECAUSE.......I am putting a real quilt on my machine this afternoon. Not a practice one, a real one for my grand niece who is a year old. I actually made the top when she was about three months old.

Then I do the one for my granddaughter. And then the one for my husband. How wonderful.

I am so happy when I am in the studio. I haven't had a great deal of time to write on my blog. But once the holidays are over I am going to create my way through my library just like I promised a few months ago. I am rededicating myself to my art. And my resolution will be to post more pictures so that others can see the progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment

From the Studio

From the Studio
Paradise Found /private collection

Blog Archive