Wednesday, June 30, 2010

SUNNY'S SEWING LESSONS

I can't imagine that it has been over a month since my last post.  That doesn't mean I haven't been busy in the studio because I have.  It is just that time gets away from me with so many things to do.  But the summer so far has been awesome and filled with friends and family to widdle away the hours with creative endeavours.

Sunny is here visiting and we have been out straight.  She has helped me with so many projects and we have a ton left to do!!! She loves pocketbooks and so she did decopauge on one.  It came out so good.  Then she sewed on my sewing machine and did very well.  We are going to do a skirt next.  Oh my goodness, she will  be leaving on Saturday for her next adventure and as she said...."Grandma, we are running out of time".  The story of my life.

Well off to see the movies.  We are going to see Eclipse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

From the Studio

From the Studio
Paradise Found /private collection

Blog Archive